21 Questions to Ask a Girl
When you first meet a girl, you have to be careful about how you ask her questions. A well-intentioned question can end up seeming weird when it is asked by someone that you just met. Questions like, “Why are you still single?” or “Where do you live?” would be two excellent examples of weird questions to ask on a first date. If you want to get the girl without creeping her out, stick to the questions on this list. These questions range in intensity from general topics to funny questions to more serious questions. In general, the serious questions should be reserved for at least the second or third date. The funny questions can be asked at any time if you need a way to stimulate conversation or lighten the mood.
The first questions on this list are intended for any type of occasion. Most of the time, these questions are used with girls that you just met. If you are not sure what to say or how to start a conversation, you can choose one of the questions on this list. Keep in mind one simple dating trick: everyone loves to talk about themselves. If you do not know what to say, get her to start talking. The more she gets to share about herself, the more she will like you. Plus, if she continues to talk about herself, you do not have to worry about keeping your side of the conversation up to par.
1. If you were marooned alone on a deserted island, what would you do first? If you could only bring three items with you, what would you bring?
2. Do you believe that aliens would be more or less intelligent than humans? Do you think that there actually are aliens in the world?
3. Have you ever thought about writing your own novel? What would your story be about?
4. What is your favorite movie ever? What is your favorite television show to watch?
5. How many countries have you traveled to? Which country was your favorite? (If she has never been to another country, ask her where her dream vacation would be located.)
6. What is your favorite musical instrument? Can you play it?
7. Have you read any good books lately? What are your favorite kinds of books to read? (If you play this question right, it will make you appear intelligent and well-read.)
If things are going well, you may be able to ask one of these questions on a first date. However, you should keep in mind that most of these questions are meant for later in the dating process. Serious subject matter and information is weird to divulge to a stranger. If you want her to like you, wait until later in the evening or a second date before broaching some of these questions. Once you ask her a serious question, make sure that you are attentive and actually listen to the answer.
8. What do you want to do with your life? When you were a child, what career did you dream about having?
9. Do you want to have kids and a family someday? Are you looking for this to become a relationship or just a casual fling?
10. What is the most romantic thing that a guy can do? Can I do that for you?
11. Have you ever stalked someone before or broken their things? (Although most stalkers would lie about it, she may be honest with you. If she has ever stalked someone, called them incessantly or broken an ex’s things, you will need to be cautious. Although there are a few—very few—instances where this behavior can be excused, it is unlikely that you will want to stay with her over the long term. Even a fling with a potential stalker can be a dangerous choice.)
12. Have you ever walking into a room and discovered someone in a compromising situation with someone else?
13. Do you believe that the mother should be a stay-at-home mom or should be financially independent?
14. Do you believe that love at first site exists and everyone has just one soul mate?
Funny and Casual Questions
These last questions are intended to help you break the ice with your date. They are ideal questions to bring with you to the bar if you have problems keeping a conversation going.
15. How many Yo Mama jokes do you remember? (This question can be modified to lead into a joke exchange. If you can get her to laugh, you can get her to give you her number.)
16. When did you realize that Santa Claus did not exist?
17. Can an amnesiac remember that he has memory loss?
18. What is the funniest prank that you have ever played?
19. What would you do if you could be invisible?
20. If you could get in a time machine, what era in history would you visit?
21. What are the three items that you cannot live without?