60 Interesting Questions to Ask a Girl
If you’ve been talking to someone for awhile, your conversations might become hum drum and boring. You might start talking about the same old things time and time again and asking the same boring questions, “How was your day?” “What did you do today?” Put some spark back into your conversations with these 60 interesting questions to ask a girl.
1. What was your first impression of me?
Because everyone wants to know what people think of them- especially when it comes to someone they’re interested in. I wonder what she thought of you right off the bat?
2. How would you describe your perfect home?
Every girl has a picture in her head of her dream house. Is she the type of girl with a spanish style abode on the beach, or does she prefer a large country home in the middle of nowhere?
3. Have you ever been in love?
This is just one of those questions you need to ask someone at one point or another!
4. What was your last relationship like?
If you feel like prying a bit about her past (and we know you secretly want to), this is a wonderful question to ask her. It will let you know more about her and what she is like in a relationship/what type of relationship she prefers.
5. What qualities are you most attracted to in a man?
You might find out you aren’t the guy for her- or you just might find out you possess all of her favorite qualities and it’s simply a match made in heaven. Wouldn’t that be a great discovery?
6. If you could change something about me, what would it be?
Don’t forget to tell her that she can be totally one hundred percent honest with you and you won’t get mad at what she says (and actually mean it!).
7. If you could change something about yourself, what would it be?
This is a great follow up question. We all have something we want to change- I wonder what she will choose? A bigger butt? A smaller nose? Who knows!
8. What are your thoughts on marriage?
Maybe she is the girl who thinks marriage and love is some magical fairytale, or maybe she doesn’t believe in marriage whatsoever and thinks it’s just a way to get money from two people in love. This could really tell you a lot about the type of girl she is!
9. What does your boss think of you?
Just make sure she has a job before you ask this question or it might be a little awkward.
10. What’s your dream vacation?
Oh, yeah- we all definitely have an answer for this one!
11. What’s the craziest thing you’ve ever done?
Oh, we’ve all definitely got an answer for this one too. Be prepared for some totally crazy and out there answers!
12. Do you hate anyone? Why?
There’s always that one person we can’t stand. I wonder who that one person is and why they ticked her off so badly? You might get a very interesting answer you didn’t expect.
13. What was your most embarrassing moment?
Again, we all have an answer to a question like this and all of our answers are different (and hilarious). If you don’t know yet, I highly suggest giving this question a whirl.
14. What was your very first date like?
Girls love to relive their first date, whether it was good or bad. It’s probably a great story either way.
15. If you won the lottery, what would you do with the money?
There’s always the basics: a car, a house, new clothes. But I wonder what unique things she would like to spend some cash on?
16. Are you closer to your mom or dad?
It’s always interesting to talk about family, so give this question a try.
17. Are you addicted to anything? If no, have you ever been addicted to anything?
It could be something serious like drugs, or maybe she’s just addicted to Orange is the New Black.
18. Do you have any secret fetishes?
Ohhhhh, now this could be fun. (Wink)
19. Your thoughts on the supernatural world?
Who knows, maybe she has an interesting story to go along with this question, or maybe she doesn’t believe in it whatsoever.
20. Who is someone you look up to?
Maybe she has a super cool role model you didn’t expect!
21. Do you want kids?
This is just important stuff you should know.
22. Are you religious?
Another very important question!
23. What was the worst date you’ve ever been on?
Get ready for some laughs and giggles1
24. What’s your biggest goal in life?
Definitely an important and fun question everyone will have a very different answer for.
25. What’s your dream career?
Who knows- she could have a dream of being a world renowned surgeon or maybe she’d love to be a country singer!
26. What is the funnest adventure you’ve ever been on?
You could be in for an intriguing story about a trip to caves in another country or a snorkling adventure in the sea. Who knows what fun and wild adventures she has been on?
27. What is the most expensive thing you have ever bought?
We can only wonder if the 3,000 dollar Louis Vuitton purse was worth it.
28. Do you have any wild fantasies?
Ok, this one should be reserved for girls your closer with- but if you’re at ‘that level’ of conversation, go ahead and ask her this *always* interesting question!
29. Are you ashamed of anything from your past?
She might be one of those people that say to “never be ashamed of your past”, or maybe she’s done something extra terrible she wishes she could take back. Who knows!
30. Do you think you lie often?
Be careful with this question. If she says “no”, she could be lying! (Haha!)
31. Who is your favorite actor/actress? Why?
Is she a fan of Adam Sandler because he’s too darned funny or does she love Angeline Jolie because she’s such a stunning and talented actress? You’ll love this question because everyone has a different answer so you never know what she will come up with!
32. Can people trust you with their secrets?
This is a great question because you can really learn a lot about someone by how they keep secrets. If she’s a blabber mouth, she might not be someone you can trust- and that’s something you should learn sooner than later.
33. What’s your favorite memory?
This is another great and fun question I’m sure she will love talking with you about. We all have those special memories from our past, and I can only imagine what great memory she has! It will definitely put a smile on both of your faces.
34. What’s your dream date?
Tip: remember her answer and use it in the future to give her a surprise she will never forget. You can’t go wrong with that!
35. If you could have any pet in the world, what would you get?
Is she the simple type and would love a cute little fluffy kitty, or is she a bit more daring and would love to have a lion in her backyard? The answers are certainly limitless and there’s no telling what animal she’ll pick!
36. Have you ever cheated on your significant other?
Do we really have to explain why this is not only an important- but interesting question? Hey, you never know. She might have some out of this world reason to justify her actions if she did, in fact, cheat on a significant other at some point.
37. What’s your favorite television show of all time?
This is just a really fun question! Does she like dramas? Maybe she’s a lover of silly comedies? Lots of options and you might find out the two of you have even more in common!
38. Have you ever kissed another girl?
Maybe she had one of those crazy college nights she regrets, or maybe she had a girlfriend in high school? Maybe the thought completely grosses her out? You just don’t know until you ask!
39. Are you happy with your life?
You might find out she’s secretly depressed, or maybe she is so content she doesn’t know where to go with her life now. There’s no telling what her answer will be with this question!
40. Do you believe in aliens?
This is always a fun question! Does she think there’s little green creatures on mars? Or does she thinks it’s all a bunch of lies and silliness? She might have an interesting theory to tell you about.
41. Have you ever been drunk?
Oh, now this one might come with a very funny answer that will keep you laughing for several minutes!
42. Have you ever stolen anything?
Oooooh, is she a naughty girl?!
43. Have you ever been arrested?
Another interesting question you should probably find out.
44. Do you like to party?
Just a simple yes or no question but still pretty interesting.
45. Do you get jealous easily?
Another important and totally interesting question you should ask her.
46. Do you like to try new things in life?
She may or may not be that wild girl that would totally be down to jump out of an airplane with you.
47. If you could have any superpower, what would you choose?
This is another one of those questions we all have unique and fun answers for, so definitely try this question out on her!
48. What’s the last picture you took on your phone?
Ooooh, certainly a fun question! Don’t forget to make her show you the picture as proof! It might something silly, fun, sexy- who knows?
49. What is your heritage?
This is just plain out interesting, don’t you think? Great question!
50. What is one thing you absolutely must have before you die?
Maybe she picks something sweet like her one true love, or maybe she wants an ultra expensive car. You just don’t know until you ask but you can definitely expect a great answer!
51. What’s the biggest lie you’ve ever told?
You might be in for a surprise with this one. She might’ve just told her parents she was over at a friends for the night so she could really sneak to a party, or maybe she lied to her best friend to end up with her best friends boyfriend. The answer may be totally out of this world!
52. Have you ever been in a car accident?
This is interesting for the simple fact that car accident stories are always intriguing. It might be a really scary story, a really sad story, or maybe she’s been lucky enough not to have to experience something horrific like that.
53. What is the best compliment you have ever received?
Sometimes people say these miraculous compliments that make us fall out of our chairs. Has she experienced something like this? Maybe a guy told her that her eyes make him melt like ice cream on a sidewalk in mid-summer, or maybe she’s gotten something way more romantic than that. Who knows!
54. What is on your “perfect pizza”?
This is just a silly question but it’s always fun to describe your perfect slice of ooey gooey pizza!
55. What do you think is your biggest strength?
We all have them- what’s hers?
56. Your biggest weakness?
Great follow up question, and her answer might really surprise you.
57. What do you think about right when you wake up?
Something silly like what she will have for breakfast, or something more intricate?
58. Do you get along with your family?
This is another really great question that will tell you more about the type of girl she is. Definitely a goos and interesting question to ask!
59. What question do you hate to answer?
Ooooh, this is a fun one, because you never know what she will say! Don’t forget to ask her that question she hates for a few extra laughs and giggles.
60. If you could have one food for the rest of your life, what food would you pick?
She might be a steak fanatic, or maybe she loves ice cream. Definitely a fun question!